Why a CTNS Membership?
The annual membership fee will be $10.00 for an individual, families and $50.00 for an organization or business and, in return, members receive:
• discounts on CTNS contests and events
• a subscription to our email newsletter
CTNS is a non-profit organization and the funds we collect from membership fees go directly back into the Nova Scotia communities as we work towards our vision.
To have an accessible transportation network for everyone in Nova Scotia.
Transportation is everyone’s right and everyone’s concern.
We offer Travel Support To and By Our Communities: your support ensures you are connected to the growth of community-based transportation and the benefits it provides to individuals, their families, and their communities.
Annual membership investment offers the following:
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting held in May/June
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors, with direct input into priorities and action plans
- Quarterly newsletters and weekly E-News bulletins
- Discounted registration for Community Transportation events
- Connections to other individuals and organizations with similar goals and a wealth of experience to share
Annual membership runs April 1 through to March 31. Fees for 2016-17 are:
You may also mail this Registration Form and cheque to:
C/o Dodie Goodwin
RR#2 Hopewell, Pictou County
NS B0K 1C0