Become a Member – It’s Free!
As a member of NSCTN you will shape the work we do; making sure it is the right kind of work and enabling all community transportation supporters in Nova Scotia to speak with one voice for the community transport movement.
Affordable and accessible community transportation helps Nova Scotians get to work, school, important appointments, stay connected with friends and neighbours, and maintain active and independent lifestyles. Join the Nova Scotia Community Transportation Network today.
NSCTN is a non-profit organization, and the funds we collect from donations go directly back into Nova Scotia communities as we work towards our vision of inclusive transportation for everyone. Support ensures you are connected to the growth of community-based transportation and the benefits it provides to individuals, their families, and their communities.
NSCTN, through its dedicated volunteer Directors and members, offers three key ingredients to Nova Scotia’s sustainability:
1. Passion for transit in communities
2. Expertise in service development and delivery
3. Geographic representation, with members from all regions of Nova Scotia
Annual membership offers the following:
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors, with direct input into priorities and action plans
- Monthly newsletters and E-News bulletins
- Connections to other individuals and organizations with similar goals and a wealth of experience to share
Nova Scotia Community Transportation Network
C/o Leslie Taylor
PO Box 29116
Halifax, NS B3L 4T8
or use this form